Mobile App Intern
Kent Displays has an exciting opportunity for a Mobile App Development Intern in Kent, Ohio. This internship requires a motivated, self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced development environment. The intern will be responsible for supporting the development and testing of new mobile applications. In addition, he or she will maintain and improve Kent Displays' current consumer apps.
- Passionate about mobile development
- Experience developing Android apps in Kotlin or Java
- Training and education in a Computer Science related field
- Produce quality and maintainable output in an evolving development cycle
- Always learning and keeping up with current technology
- Communicates well with others
- Able to follow a schedule and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Android Studio
- Familiar with version control systems, specifically Git
- Experience releasing apps on Google Play
- Pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
If this sounds like you, then please apply/submit a resume today to Kelly Eisentraut email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Kent Displays is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.