We are Boogie Board, makers of best-selling reusable writing and creativity products. Boogie Board is owned by Kent Displays, the global leader in reflective bistable cholesteric liquid crystal display technology. Over the last decade, Boogie Board products have redefined writing and drawing for both adults and kids—selling millions of reusable writing and creativity products in 40 countries worldwide. Our team is passionate about helping our consumers play, create, learn, live and work better.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who has the skills and passion to help take our company to the next level!
In this role, you will support execution of our marketing strategies and tactics across a variety of business lines in order to achieve our business goals. The role requires a passionate marketer who can help build up our B-to-C business (our primary focus), as well as drive our smaller but growing B2B and education businesses. To succeed in this role, you’ll need an interest and basics understanding of digital marketing tactics, the ability to take projects and run with them as well as a go-getter attitude. Some of your key duties will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop marketing and communications goals and strategies that will help drive business goals
- Managing multiple content calendars and writing copy for emails, social media and other marketing collateral for direct-to-consumer businesses as well as B2B, EDU and Toy business lines
- Helping to launch new products with marketing efforts
- Supporting internal and external communications
- Working closely with digital programs manager to keep myboogieboard.com updated
- Collaborating with our internal design team to create impactful marketing content
- Tracking and reporting on all marketing metrics and sales data
- Supporting our trade show, conference and event planning, coordination and execution.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Four-year degree, preferably in a marketing or communications discipline.
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of digital marketing tools and best practices (Social media, email, website development and SEO)
- Strong team building and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%
If this sounds like you, then please apply/submit a resume today to Kelly Eisentraut email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Kent Displays is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time