Financial & Accounting Analyst
We are Kent Displays, the makers of Boogie Board® -- the world’s #1 electronic writing tablets. And, we are on a mission to change how the world writes. We were founded in 1993, by Dr. William Doane of the Liquid Crystal Institute at Kent State University and Mr. William Manning of Manning and Napier, Rochester New York. Since then, the company has evolved from focusing on developing and licensing R&D related to LCDs, to becoming a global lifestyle and consumer electronics company passionate about redefining writing. We are looking for a Financial & Accounting Analyst to take us to the next level.
To provide analytical support to the senior leadership as well as various departments
- Create, manage, and analyze monthly financial statements and identify key trends, variances, and opportunities for performance improvements.
- Perform monthly and ad hoc expense analysis in support for various departments.
- Maintain the company’s inventory accounting, fixed and intangible asset accounting, and cost accounting systems and makes recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Assist with the annual budget process.
- Support as needed during annual audits and lead the year-end physical inventory.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field required
- Two to four years of related experience or equivalent
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP systems preferred
If this sounds like you, then please apply/submit a resume today to Kelly Eisentraut email:email@example.com. Kent Displays is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.