Electrical Engineering Intern
We are Boogie Board, makers of best-selling reusable writing and creativity products. Boogie Board is owned by Kent Displays, the global leader in reflective bistable cholesteric liquid crystal display technology. Over the last decade, Boogie Board products have redefined writing and drawing for both adults and kids—selling millions of reusable writing and creativity products in 40 countries worldwide. Our team is passionate about helping our consumers play, create, learn, live and work better.
The Electrical Engineering Intern will be a member of the Kent Displays Engineering department. This position will work with other engineers in creating new advanced displays and consumer products.
Tasks will be geared towards capabilities and knowledge obtained from classes and may include the following:
- Use EDA (Orcad, PADS etc.) software to create, design and or modify schematic, PCB layouts, Simulations and documentation.
- Use AutoCad or Solid Works to create and or modify drawings.
- Use standard office software to create other documentation as needed.
- Participate in revision control process.
- Keep detailed notes and documentation.
- Run experiments while recording data.
- Provide support for Engineering Staff.
- Responsibilities may also include creating and building prototypes and working Demonstrators (soldering and population of PCBs and proto boards, assembly of mechanical enclosures.)
Enrolled in an Electrical Engineering program or related program at an accredited university.
If this sounds like you, then please apply/submit a resume today Kelly Eisentraut (KEisentraut@kentdisplays.com). Kent Displays is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.